...our feature-rich, versatile, web-based hub used to connect, manage & communicate with a broad range of devices and people.
Our Portal's responsive design means that it functions just as well on smartphones and tablets as it does on desktop browsers. It's designed for touch so can be used out in the field as well as at your desk.
- Monitor device status and location from your web browser
- Centralised and comprehensive management of alerts and notifications, in real time. For example: SOS, overdue check-in, crossed geofence, or changes in speed or altitude
- Setup check-in schedules and automate monitoring
- Raise alerts based on multiple criteria using the sophisticated rules engine and event notifications tools
- Alert escalation contacts immediately when there’s an incident
- Configure app settings remotely
- Manage licenses in real-time (add, suspend, or cancel)
- Access time-stamped incident logs and reports for journey monitoring, incident investigations, training or continuous improvement of your safety practices.