The role of Corporate Support Officer (CSO) is to ensure the provision of consistent, high level administrative support to the team at two10degrees, part of the Nova Group.
Stakeholder and time management is critical to the success of this role which includes social function co-ordination, reception and culture care. This is achieved through working closely with the Managers, Staff, Corporate Services and the broader Nova team. The overarching goal of the CSO is to support the team in achieving the following objectives:
- Contribution to a profitable and sustainable organisation
- Providing excellence in governance and compliance
- Management of risk and liability
- Excellence in people management, workforce competency and engagement
- Create a dynamic and productive work environment
- Nova’s Strategic Plan
A willingness to undertake professional development is a requirement of the role.